DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement
BoundHub.com is an online service provider as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We provide legal copyright owners with the ability to self-publish on the Internet by uploading, storing and displaying various types of media. We do not actively monitor, screen or otherwise review the media which is uploaded to our servers by users of the service. We take copyright violation very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners. If you are the copyright owner of content which appears on the BoundHub website and you did not authorize the use of the content you must notify us in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take action.
In order to facilitate the process, we have provided an online form for your use. This form is located under every video or album on this site ("Report Video" / "Report Audio" button). We will be unable to take any action if you do not provide us with the required information, so please fill out all fields accurately and completely. Your written notice must include the following:
- Specific identification of the copyrighted work which you are alleging to have been infringed. If you are alleging infringement of multiple copyrighted works with a single notification you must submit a representative list which specifically identifies each of the works that you allege are being infringed.
- Specific identification of the location and description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information to permit us to locate the material. You should include the specific URL or URLs of the webpages where the allegedly infringing material is located.
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact the complaining party which may include a name, address, telephone number and electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
18 USC 2257 Statement: Boundhub.com
Boundhub.com is not a producer (primary or secondary) of any and all of the content found on the website (Boundhub.com). With respect to the records as per 18 USC 2257 for any and all content found on this site, please kindly direct your request to the site for which the content was produced.
Boundhub.com is a video sharing site in which allows for the uploading, sharing and general viewing of various types of adult content and while Boundhub.com does the best it can with verifying compliance, it may not be 100% accurate.
Boundhub.com abides by the following procedures to ensure compliance:
- - Requiring all users to be 18 years of age to upload videos or images.
- - When uploading, user must verify the content; assure he/she is 18 years of age; certify that he/she keeps records of the models in the content and that they are over 18 years of age.
Boundhub.com allows content to be flagged as inappropriate. Should any content be flagged as illegal, unlawful, harassing, harmful, offensive or various other reasons, Boundhub.com shall remove it from the site without delay.
Users of Boundhub.com who come across such content are urged to flag it as inappropriate by clicking 'Flag this video' link found below each video or image.